Health - Why Some People Perpetually Suffer With Health Conditions

Some people seem resistant to healing. They spend their entire lives suffering with a multitude of health issues - or one chronic condition they cannot seem to shake.

As a Specialized Kinesiologist I communicate directly with the Spirit (soul) when I treat someone. I get the history of what is wrong, where it is wrong (the source often differs from where and how the discomfort, injury or condition appears to be located. The Spirit also gives me directions on how to eliminate the causes and therefore the condition itself.

When I clear something from someone I then re-test to make certain what I just did worked completely - not partially but at 100%. So I know, for a fact, that someone is healthy when I finish my work. No guessing or wishful thinking. Reliable testable results always show in kinesiology.

Interestingly I occasionally find someone who insists they do not feel better and the treatment made no difference for them. The body does not lie. When the Spirit shows all is clear then all is clear. (I do check for accuracy as sometimes peoples' energy switches.)

The essential step that follows the healing release includes removing all blocks the person unknowingly has in their energy field to allowing the healing to work. You see it is one thing to clear blocked energy that causes issues and conditions and quite another thing to keep it clear.

Rarely do I find someone who has no subconscious blocks to healing. Most people have programming that will either prevent the healing from taking hold or blocks that speak to not allowing them to live whole and happy in the truth that composes their Divine Spiritual Being.

When I work I clear energy blocks. All illness, discomforts and vulnerability to injuries and illness are the direct result of blocked energy along meridians and in chakras. (Remember we are Divine Beings. You are energy living a human experience.)

I clear the blocks but the client must keep the channels open by changing their thought patterns that led to the blocks. That process happens one cell at a time. So when someone leaves me feeling better they continue their healing - but only if they have no blocks to being well. Hence the importance of my session completion checks to clear unknown blocks.

Only on very rare occasions do I find someone completely free from healing blocks. Perhaps that fact explains why people today experience so many annoying little discomforts--not bad enough to seek treatment yet bothersome enough to know they are present.

Personally I believe in achieving optimal health. You can only accomplish that end by clearing all blocks on physical, emotional and spiritual levels. Which is exactly how I work.

When trapped energy gets released your body is free not only to heal itself but also to move to a space of supreme health and well being. In fact, it is possible to attain immortality when you completely clear and maintain an open energy flow.

Comments